Learn to Play Steel Tongue Drum & Handpan
(The Easy and Fun Method)
- 4 x 1 hour video lessons with Nicholas
- Learn how to create music and full songs in the moment without overthinking it
- Find your creative voice and gain confidence expressing yourself
- Find more flow by improving technique
- Offer restorative sound to your loved ones and yourself
- Best suited for beginners, players with medium experience, eager learners
A Note from Nicholas
Learning music should be fun, inspiring, and intuitive, and steel tongue drum and handpan are perfect for that! I can give you the expert advice to help you make quick strides towards your playing goals. Since began teaching instrument and songwriting lessons I've developed a simple path to get you started writing your own music within the first few lessons. Ultimately this is about seeing you blossom into your own sound and we can approach it from many different perspectives depending on your unique intentions.
Once you've purchases a lesson you will receive an email from Nicholas to schedule the lesson. If you have not yet downloaded Zoom you can do so here.
"I found my lesson with Nicholas very helpful. We talked about how to position the hands on the drum to make it easier to reach all the notes. We also discussed the amount of force to use in striking the tongues for the best result and how hitting adjacent tongues can create beautiful chords. I highly recommend getting together with Nicholas for your own personal lesson. I love my Manastone drum and can't stop playing it" - Peter B.