DIY Sound Healing Workshop
*Space is limited to 12 attendees, so sign-up early to reserve your spot.
February 17, 1 pm - 4 pm.
Studio Be, 601 West Main Street, Madison, IN
Step into this circle to explore simple and effective sound healing practices you can use anywhere and anytime to relieve stress and restore balance and harmony. You’ll gain hands-on experience with a number of sound healing instruments and a better understanding of how to use sound for therapeutic purposes.
In this sweet vibration based workshop you’ll learn to:
- Deepen your awareness of the body as an instrument
- Sense subtle vibrations within your body
- Invoke the innate healing power of your voice
- Resonate positive intentions
- Release emotions through the voice
- Gain hands on experience with sound healing instruments for home use
- Reduce physical pain with vibrational tools
These simple yet profound sound healing exercises are truly revolutionary for the everyday wellness toolkit, yet many people have yet to become aware.
Join us and give yourself the gift of some new vibrational skills, a fresh perspective, and a happy nervous system.
How Long Is The Workshop?
This experience will last 3 hours.
What to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Notebook (optional)
- Your favorite drum or percussion instrument (optional)