New Course Launching Soon
(Receive 50% Off When You Pre-Order)
Join this creative bootcamp to develop the sonic skills needed to bring the benefits of DIY sound healing into your daily life.
This beginner level course is designed to accelerate your ability to work with therapeutic sound, inspire your unique creative expression, and develop your musical intuition. You don't need any prior musical training to explore this path, but you will gain foundational skills for continuing your sonic journey.
Sound Advice You Never Received In School
We're all familiar with stress, but did you know that sound and vibration are one of the BEST methods for reducing stress?
This Course Is For You If...
- You feel disconnected from your voice & want to reclaim your authentic expression.
- Traditional coping mechanisms have failed you & you need a more effective way of dealing with stress & trauma.
- You have zero experience with therapeutic sound and don't know where to start.
- You've tried everything to reduce chronic physical pain except sound healing.
- You want to expand your capacity to support the wellbeing of your family.
- You want to kickstart a creative outlet that's both fun & healing.
Dovetail Your Profession
Whether you are a musician dealing with mental health issues, a therapist, an end of life caregiver, a nurse or doctor, a massage therapist, a teacher, a youth mentor, a coach, or any number of other professions seeking to have a positive impact on the world, learning to work with sound and vibration will only serve to increase your resilience & capacity to effect positive change.
Self-paced with Pre-recorded Weekly Lessons
Week 1 - The Knowing Is In The Humming
- Experience your voice in a whole new way
- Master the art of therapeutic humming (it's easy...)
- Get your nervous system to rest & digest in minutes
- Reduce pain using your voice
- Learn to make the sound of how you're feeling
- How to support the health of your family with sound.
Week 2 - Rhythm IS Everything
- The art of dividing time
- Binaural beats & brainwave entrainment
- Therapeutic buffalo drumming
- The rhythm of how you're feeling
- Therapeutic applications of different time signatures
- Make your own beats & move your two feetz
- Body drumming & finger drumming techniques for rhythmic muscle memory
Week 3 - The Frequency of Words
- The rhythm of words
- How words resonate
- The relationship between songs, social movements, and laws of resonance
- Learn to craft your own personal mantras in the moments you need them most.
- Investigate the authenticity of your words with body awareness
Bonus Workshop: Conscious Songwriting | An Embodied Approach To Song Catching
- Learn the creative process I use in all my professional creative work
- Reduce stressful self-judgements in the songwriting process
- Shorten the time it takes you to finish songs (and still write better songs)
- Learn to use songs as a sacred mirror for self-reflection
- Make a positive impact with your songs by crafting your own potent medicine.
- Best practices for catching more songs
- Quick tips for flipping a quip.
Week 4 - Nature's Symphony
- The music of the spheres
- Listening & harmonizing with sounds of nature
- Finding instruments in nature & collecting your own nature sound
- How to find the resonant frequencies of spaces using your voice
Bonus Workshop: Silence & Meditation Workshop with Noah Proudfoot.
How Much Time Will It Take?
You can expect to spend approximately 4-5 hours a week between the classes, homework, and additional educational videos. The bonus workshops will be an additional 2 hours each. Of course if you aren't able to make a live session you will have lifetime access to the recordings of each session.
Do I have to buy other supplies?
The DIY sound healing approach is designed so that you don't need to worry about buying expensive instruments. However, I do recommend ordering a Remo 16" Bahia Bass Buffalo Drum so that you have an instrument you can play while you practice humming, singing, songwriting, jamming with the fam, and other uses that we will discuss. You can totally participate in this course without purchasing a drum if you so choose, especially if you already have another instrument you'd rather practice on.
How will the course be delivered?
In an effort to keep costs down & keep things simple, this course will be delivered through Google Drive folders, Downloadable PDF's & worksheets, & downloadable video links.
What are the intuitive music lessons?
Pick an instrument you'd like to learn and I will teach you to easily create music using a simple intuitive process I developed through my own creative journey. Playing an instrument has multiple health benefits including synchronizing brainwaves for brain coherence, guarding against memory loss, and offering a healthy outlet for stuck emotions.
Each lesson is 1 hour long and will include approximately 15 minutes of intuitive ear training, followed by 30-45 minutes of hands on music making. My goal is to get you having fun and building confidence without having to learn any music theory.
Music is a language, and you don't have to know the grammar in order to express yourself. All you need is some practice to develop muscle memory and you'll be jamming in no time.
*Instruments that require specialized technique for producing sound, such as reed instruments, brass, etc. may not be the best fit unless you've already developed your technique a bit.
If you decide this course isn't a good fit for you after all, you have up until the end of the first week of the program to request a full refund.