Learn therapeutic sound as a family to calm & connect in a healthy way.
During this group experience we'll explore some of the most important sound healing concepts and practices that can go a long way towards minimizing household stress.
The family unit is possibly the most important group that could explore sound therapy together because it's in the home that the majority of these practices will likely be used. No musical experience is required to access the skills we will explore.
Your family will learn:
- How to recognize when therapeutic sound would be beneficial
- How to use the voice to soothe traumatic triggers and reactionary responses
- How to relieve each others physical pain using vibration
- How to create a safe space for each other to authentically express
- How to recognize when it's not safe to express the sound of how you're feeling
- Alternative communication techniques when words aren't working
- How to find connection by playing music as a family
Family Bands = Family Bonds
Options For Online Or In-Home Sessions
This experience will be slightly different depending on if it's done online via Zoom meeting or if it's done in person in your home.
Online sessions will last approximately 1.5-2 hours depending on how things flow.
In-Home sessions are only available for local clients, and will be more of a workshop that will take about 3 hours. (There is an additional travel fee added for In-Home)